(Click to enlarge screenshot) Kicad multiedit lets you open a KiCAD schematic and edit values of many components in a single operation, instead of one component at a time. At the time of writing, it seemd that KiCAD doesn't have this functionality, and it can be very tedious to edit components one after each other, in many places, in many sheets.
The program runs on Win32 and Linux (32 and 64 bits).
KiCAD is available here: http://kicad-pcb.org
Notes on the software:
- No warranty is provided; we hope that this software is useful, but everyone using it will do it at his/her own risk.
- This software is freeware and the source is available (the program is written in Delphi/Lazarus). If you have some patches or improvement, please send it to us - so we can incorporate it.
- Send bug reports, comments or whatever to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The program has no installation - extract the (executable) file in some directory and run it (for linux version, also set the Execute permission to the file).
- jan-2017 Thanks to Graham Ward, a small bug has been corrected. He also contributed the Lazarus sources and the linux 64-bits binary