(Click to enlarge screenshot) Organize libraries by copying and moving components using Drag & Drop. You can also create your own libraries, and new libraries from a directory search on name, keywords and description. Editing of some component properties (aliases, keywords and description) is supported.
The program runs on Win32 (XP and W'2000 were tested; other version from 95 and later should work), and no
particular requirement is made. A Linux version is not planned at the moment, but the program ran under Wine.
KiCAD is available here: http://kicad-pcb.org
Notes on the software:
- No warranty is provided; we hope that this software is useful, but everyone using it will do it at his/her own risk
- This software is freeware and the source is available (the program is written in Delphi). If you have some patches or improvement, please send it to us - so we can incorporate it
- Send bug reports, comments or whatever to email@example.com
- The program has no installation - extract the executable in some directory and execute it
- 24 May, 2017: a bugfix has been done, thanks to our friend Inwoo; the current version is now 0.9